West Coast Forklifts, in association with Red Dragon Training, offer One day Forklift Driver Training Courses.
Either on site at your premises ( in metro area, Perth ) or at Red Dragon’s new training facility, Unit 3 / 9 Oxleigh Drive, Malaga, which is located right next door to West Coast Forklifts.
We offer two types of courses – both are completed in 1 day, as follows :
- The Forklift Beginners Course – No experience required, all you require is photo ID and the willingness to learn.
- The Forklift Experienced Operators Course.
- No training is offered in this course, it is “assessment only”
- These drivers are required to have in excess of 50 hours recent driving experience, in the last 6-12 months
- Complete and submit a recognition of prior learning ( R.P.L. ) form
All students must have a Unique Student Identifier ( U.S.I. ) www.usi.gov.au
Both of the courses includes a classroom component ( written and mathematical – to complete this section you must be competent with the English language ) as well as hands-on practical training and assessment with the forklift. Course numbers are limited to ensure that all participants receive individual attention and training and are given plenty of time to practice on the forklift. Study guides are issued to all students well in advance, to ensure ample time to read and study the guide beforehand.
These courses are set out in accordance with Worksafe guidelines and Australian National Standards. The Unit of competency is : TLILIC2001A – License to Operate a Forklift Truck.
To take the hassle out of lodging and organising your paper work we also offer an all-inclusive package, for just one price we will lodge your Worksafe license application and take your passport size photos for you.
If you require any more information on getting or want to book in your Forklift Licence please Contact us today